Thursday, January 8, 2009

Utada Hikaru ~ Come Back To Me (single)

Here is Utada's latest single entitled "Come Back To Me". Unlike her previous English tracks I like this one better since it has the same sound as her Japanese songs unlike her "EXODUS" album which sounds so different. I do hope that her sophomore English album will sound better than her first. I really love her songs so I'm wishing her the best of luck!


Note: This is not the original cover.
Credits to ongoingmelody for the cover art :D


Tracklist:

01. Come Back To Me


Please leave a comment if taking. A simple thanks will do.


credits to ongoingmelody + asian melodies @ LJ


1 comment:

Sandile said...

Oh thanks! I'm really expecting her new album to be great!
Much better than Exodus I hope! (I have all her her albums except for Exodus, that says a lot ^_^ )Please keep us updated about it.