Monday, January 19, 2009

SNSD ~ 2-in-1 Gee Performance!

So here is a 2-in-1 post (2 videos in one post) featuring Girls' Generation. I'm really addicted to their GEE single that I decided to share two of their latest performances...may I say that both performances are as always amazing!!! Too bad about the ban at KBS but congrats to them for winning no.1 on music bank hehe. I watched the video at youtube and I was really surprised to see KARA's expression...I guess its a bit awkward since Girls' Generation wasn't there but hey it wasn't their fault. So anyways here are the vids and I hope you enjoy it. :D


Music Core Performance (January 17,2009)

DOWNLOAD



Inkigayo Popular Song Performance
(January 18,2009)

DOWNLOAD


Please comment if taking. A simple thanks will do :D

credits to asian melodies @ LJ

No comments: