Saturday, January 17, 2009

Maydoni ~ 7 teen

Here's Maydoni's debut album/mini-album. I've posted her debut performance below and so far I like her voice and the song. So I've decided to upload this next. hehe. Overall the album is really nice. I'm loving most of the tracks. Hope that she comes out with more good songs. ( I must admit she kinda resembles Sohee from the wonder girls... )




DOWNLOAD

Tracklist:

01. ID(I’m Maydoni)
02. 몰라ing(feat. 2AM)
03. 처음처럼(feat. July)
04. 몰라ing(IS MIX) (feat. 2AM)
05. 몰라ing(M/V Edit) (feat. 2AM)
06. ID(I’m Maydoni) (inst.)
07. 몰라ing(inst.)
08. 처음처럼(inst.)
06. Hands Up

Please comment if taking. A simple thanks will do.


credits to kpop uploads + asian melodies @ LJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've looked for this everywhere but for some reason it's been really hard to find. thank you so much!! ^^