Friday, October 24, 2008

Kim Jong Kook is BACK!!!

I first saw Kim Jong Kook during his X-man days. I really like it when he sings a few lines of his songs for Eun-Hye (it's so sweet!). Then I heard his song "Loveable" and instantly searched for its music video on youtube...its really cute.


Now he's back from his mandatory military service and is having a comeback with a new album entitled "Here I Am." Armed with his signature (yet endearing) voice and his oh-so-cute smile he serenades the charts with his new song "Today More than Yesterday."

Truth be told...with all the new boy groups coming out with new albums / songs...I find Kim Jong Kook's new album quite refreshing. Not that I have anything against boy bands. But it's nice to hear something new and simple once in a while.

I'll post a review of his new album soon after I listen to it.

No comments: