Saturday, October 18, 2008

BoA's Eat You Up MV (Korean ver.): A Review

I've finally finished watching BoA's MV for "Eat You Up"...I must admit that the Korean version is really better than the American version (based on the preview). Although I'm a bit disappointed because the song didn't really show much of BoA's talent in singing. She did a great job in performing the song in English but I still detected a slight accent in some of the lines. But I'm sure she can surpass that in time.


Her dance moves are as always AWESOME! and the whole MV is really cool. (I'm going to watch it again after this review ;>) Its really addictive especially since I'm a big BoA fan and at the same time...the song is in English! No more looking for translations...I can finally understand it! Yaay!!! Go BoA!

1 comment:

Kira said...

I konw that, that is a realy good song, I love it alot...